Give your cat the freedom to explore, but set boundaries to keep her safely in your yard with the Deluxe In-Ground Cat Fence system. In about 2 weeks of training, she'll be able enjoy her new outdoor freedom. This light, comfortable collar was designed just for cats, with a special stretch section for added safety. This system is also compatible with PetSafe In-Ground Receiver Collars for dogs excluding UltraSmart In-Ground Fence (PIG00-13619) and YardMax Rechargeable In-Ground Fence (PIG00-11115).
Set your cat’s curiosity boundaries at the edge of your yard and you’ll never have to worry about her whereabouts with the In-Ground Cat Fence system. Let them play, bask, and be the natural cats they are, knowing they’re always safe in the yard. Teach your cat her boundaries in only 2 weeks. Some cats even learn faster than dogs! This light, comfortable collar was designed just for cats, with a special stretch section for added safety. Add extra compatible collars for eachpet in your home. Your favorite feline will love her new outdoor freedom.
- Our lightest waterproof receiver collar with safety stretch section
- For cats 6 pounds and up
- 4 adjustable levels of static correction
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Covers up to 1/3 acre with included boundary wire
- Expandable up to 25 acres with additional wire (not included)
- Add an unlimited number of pets with additional in-ground receiver collars
- Collar uses PetSafe RFA-188 battery (included)
- Works with 14-20 gauge copper insulated wire
- Part Numbers: 300-208, RFA-346, W402-513/A, PCF-1000-20
No more worrying about cars, back alleys, dogs, and other trouble your cat might get into outside your yard. Here’s how it works. The collar picks up a signal from a transmitter as your cat nears the underground boundary wires you set. A beep alerts your cat to stay back, and most cats quickly learn that they’ve gone far enough! For those that continue, a harmless static correction reminds them to stay in the area you’ve established. You can give all your cats access to your yard with an additional receiver collar for each cat. This fence is recommended for cats over 6 months.
- Transmitter with power adapter
- Receiver collar with RFA-188 battery
- Test light tool
- Operating and training guide
- 50 boundary training flags
- 500 feet of 20-gauge boundary wire
- Surge protector
- Wire nuts
- Gel-filled capsules