The Wireless Pet Containment System provides pet parents with a convenient and effective system to keep dogs secure in the yard.
Trusted and true, our original Wireless Pet Containment System keeps pets happier while you breathe easier. A simple signal from a small unit in your home to your dog’s collar is all it takes. They learn their new yard boundaries quickly and comfortably, and the collar will remind them with a tone or static correction if they forget. Before you know it, it’s all happy playing and no random straying. Covering an area up to ½ acre, it’s portable, requires no buried wires, and sets up in 1-2 hours.
- Portable wireless system sets up in 1-2 hours
- For dogs 8 pounds and up
- Fits neck sizes 6-28 inches
- 5 adjustable levels of static correction
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Automatic safety shut-off: correction stops after 30 seconds
- Covers an adjustable circular area up to 1/2 acre (180 feet in diameter)
- Expand containment size with additional wireless transmitters
- Add an unlimited number of pets with additional wireless receiver collars
- Waterproof receiver collar
- Collar uses PetSafe RFA-67 battery (included)
- Also works with Stay+Play Wireless Fence® and Stay + Play Wireless Fence receiver collar
- Part Numbers: 300-089, 650-231, RFA-374, 402-855, S402-855
Spend less time fussing over installation and more time playing with your pup! Short training sessions will have your pets aware of their limits quickly. Plus, our waterproof collars offer 5 levels of static correction (and a tone-only mode) for customized reinforcement based on your dog’s temperament. And for trips, the unit is easily portable – just plug it into an outlet! Cover a maximum of 180 feet in diameter or 90 feet in radius, with a minimum of 10 feet in diameter or 5 feet in radius. Plus, you can combine it with additional transmitters to expand your pet’s play area.
- Wireless transmitter with power adapter
- Receiver collar with RFA-67D battery
- Long contact points for long-haired dogs
- Test light tool
- Operating and training guide
- 50 boundary training flags