The Omnijore™ Joring System provides a fun and comfortable way for a dog and human to work as a team, with the dog pulling and the human skiing, skateboarding, or biking. The complete system includes a dog harness, human hipbelt, and towline. The components are designed to work together to maximize performance, comfort and fun, and are sized to comply with international joring
- Human hipbelt has a comfortable, load dispersing design
- Intuitive leash attachment release for quick disconnect
- Water bottle holster and two zippered pockets for essentials
- 21 ounce, BPA-free Ruffwear water bottle
- Removable leg loops keep the hipbelt in place
- Dog harness has pulling-specific design with four points of adjustment
- Reflective trim for low-light visibility and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Ruffwear's Wavelength™ webbing absorbs shock
- Swiveling Crux Clip™ is strong, secure and provides one-handed attachment
- Color-coded ends easily identify the attachment locations on the harness and hipbelt
- Made in Vietnam
Ruffwear's Wavelength™ webbing absorbs shock.
Pulling-specific design with four points of adjustment.
Comfortable, load dispersing design.