Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Cranberries
Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Cranberries combines the benefits of Timothy hay with the flavor and texture variety that complement any Kaytee fortified food. Timothy Hay is ideal for animals over 7 months of age because it is higher in fiber to support digestive health and lower in protein and calcium than alfalfa hay to support urinary health.
- Hand selected to ensure the proper ratio of leaf to stem
- High fiber to support digestive health
- Lower protein and calcium than Alfalfa hay to support urinary health.
- With Cranberries for Added Nutritional Variety
- Complements any Kaytee fortified food
The amount fed will vary with the size of the animal. You can provide hay at all times.
Feed hay in hopper, bin or loose in addition to your small animal's regular food. Change food and add fresh water daily.
Crude Protein (min.) 6.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 1.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 32.0%
Moisture (max.) 12.0%
Calcium (min.) 0.15%
Sun-Cured Timothy Hay, Dried Cranberries
Not intended for human consumption.
For maximum freshness store in a cool, dry place.