C.E.T. Chews enhance and activate a naturally occurring oral defense mechanism. C.E.T. Chews are a great tasting and effective way to keep your dog's breath fresh and teeth clean.
C.E.T. is Good to Chew: As simple as giving a daily treat, great tasting C.E.T. Oral Hygiene Chews feature the exclusive Dual-Enzyme System to remove plaque and prevents the buildup of harmful bacteria. The plaque-fighting enzymes and natural abrasive cleansing action of C.E.T. Chews help to keep breath fresh and teeth clean. Use C.E.T. Oral Hygiene Chews daily as a first step toward oral hygiene or on those days when brushing isn't possible.
- Helps keep teeth clean and breath fresh, even on days when brushing isn’t possible
- Combines natural antiseptic activity with abrasive action to loosen tartar and provide clinically proven plaque control
- Provides dental care for all pets, regardless of size, age, temperament, or time constraints of busy owners
- Highly palatable poultry-flavored chews are made using select beef hide
- Periodontal disease is the number one diagnosed health issue in dogs and can seriously affect their overall health. Keep your pet’s mouth healthy with routine home dental care
Please Note: This product is experiencing a package change. Customers may receive older packaging.
Crude Protein (min) 75.0%
Crude Fat (min) 1.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 3.5%
Moisture (max) 16.0%
Calories (kcal) 89
INGREDIENTS: Beefhide, dextrose; poultry digest, hydrolysed vegetable protein, primary dried yeast, potassium sorbate, glucose oxidase (Aspergillus niger), dried whey protein concentrate.
|PETITE||4.5 x 0.75 inches||Under 11 lbs|
|MEDIUM||3 x 2 inches||11-25 lbs|
|LARGE||4.5 x 2.5 inches||26-50 lbs|
|X-LARGE||9 x 2.5 inches||51 lbs and up|
Give your dog at least one chew daily, or as directed by your veterinarian, to reduce plaque and calculus. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. As with any pet product not intended for human consumption, please keep out of the reach of children and wash hands after handling.