Before conventional dog food your dog's ancestors relied on their instincts and hunting capabilities to capture raw, protein-rich food. Today your dog relies on you for food, but that doesn't mean his natural diet has to change. Dogs still crave meat and fish protein, and Earthborn Holistic® Great Plains Feast™ is formulated to provide the taste he loves and the nutrition he needs for physical well-being and health
Bison Meal, Peas, Pea Protein, Tapioca, Dried Egg Product, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Flaxseed, Lamb Meal, Pea Fiber, Natural Flavors, Blueberry Fiber, Cranberry Fiber, Apples, Blueberries, Carrots, Spinach, Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Salt, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidgera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Taking care of your dog's overall health starts by feeding him properly. We suggest using this chart as a guide.
- Adjust amounts accordingly over time. Please remember these portions are averages and will vary according to age, activity, size and temperament of your dog.
- When introducing Earthborn Holistic® Great Plains Feast™ to your dog's diet, mix increasing amounts of Great Plains Feast™ with decreasing amounts of the old food over a one-week period.
- During gestation and lactation, feed two to three times as much food as recommended in the Daily Feeding Guide for the weight of your adult dog.
- Puppies start to eat solid foods at three to four weeks of age and should have free access to solid food from this time until weaning. You may keep Great Plains Feast™ before your puppy at all times; most puppies will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetite dictates.
- Have clean, fresh water available at all times.
|Weight of Dog||Food per Day|
|5 to 20 lbs.||1/4 to 1-1/4 cups|
|20 to 35 lbs.||1-1/4 to 1-3/4 cups|
|35 to 50 lbs.||1-3/4 to 2-1/4 cups|
|50 to 65 lbs.||2-1/4 to 2-3/4 cups|
|65 to 80 lbs.||2-3/4 to 3-1/4 cups|
|80 to 95 lbs.||3-1/4 to 3-3/4 cups|
|95 to 115 lbs.||3-3/4 to 4-3/4 cups|
Due to extreme palatability, free feeding is not recommended. Follow feeding guidelines.
A standard 8 oz. measuring cup holds approximately 4.8 ounces of Earthborn Holistic® Great Plains Feast™.
|Crude Protein, minimum 34.00%|
|Crude Fat, minimum 18.00%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum 4.00%|
|Moisture, maximum 10.00%|
|Docasahexaenoic Acid (DHA), minimum 0.20%|
|Calcium, minimum 1.50%|
|Phosphorus, minimum 1.00%|
|Vitamin E, minimum 250 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), minimum 100 mg/kg*|
|L-Carnitine, minimum 50 mg/kg*|
|Taurine, minimum 0.05%*|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 2.60%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 1.90%*|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
Calorie Content: (M.E. Calculated, as fed) 3,675 kcal/kg, 430 kcal/cup
Earthborn Holistic® Great Plains Feast™ is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).