Fluker's Digital Thermometer/Hygrometer digitally measures humidity and temperature to establish and maintain consistent levels within your pet's enclosure, creating a secure and suitable environment. Environmental temperature and humidity are arguably the two most important factors in properly maintaining reptiles and amphibians in captivity. Fluker Laboratories is pleased to offer this convenient thermometer and hygrometer multi-pack to help pet owners provide safer, healthier, more comfortable environments for their pets.
- available in one size
- slim and compact design
- measures indoor temperature and humidity
- MAX/MIN readouts with memory
- Celsius/Fahreheit selectable
- Magic-sticker glued for easy mounting
temperature range: 0-50 degrees Celsius/32-122 degrees Fahrenheit with 0.1 degrees Celsius/0.1 degrees Fahrenheit resolution
humidity range: 20-99%RH with 1% resolution
The unit will start functioning automatically once the battery insulating tape is pulled off.
Pull out the built-in compartment and replace the exhausted battery by a new 3.0V CR2032 battery according to the polarity indictator. The unit will resume working again after a few seconds.
MAX/MIN TEMP. AND HUMI. RECORDING:
- The maximum/minimum temperature and humidity will be recorded automatically.
- Press "MAX/MIN" button to read the maximum/minimum temperature and humidity since the last time CLEAR button was pressed. The respective MAX or MIN indicator will be displayed.
- Hold CLEAR button for 2 seconds to reset memory of MAX/MIN readings.
CELSIUS/FAHRENHEIT SLIDE SWITCH:
Selects between Centigrade (C) and Fahrenheit (F) temperature unit dispay.
- DO NOT apply the unit to water, AC power or extreme weather conditions.
- DO NOT intend to dismantle the unit's internal components.
- DO NOT inset any used batteries nor any other battery type except CR2032
- Dispose the used batteries properly with environmental care as they are harmful.