BLUE Naturally Fresh®
Natural Cat Litter
BLUE Naturally Fresh is a major advance in cat litter because it’s made with walnut shells, which provide superior odor control and have greater absorption capacity than the leading brand cat litters. What’s more, BLUE Naturally Fresh is 100% natural and environmentally-friendly.
Available in 6, 14 & 26-lb. bags.
Superior Absorption & Odor Control
Lasts Longer with 3x Better Absorption*
Because BLUE Naturally Fresh is so absorbent, one bag of BLUE is equal to three bags of the leading clay litter.
Superior Odor Control from the Walnut Shell*
Made from a proprietary blend of the fibrous materials found in the walnut shell, BLUE Naturally Fresh neutralizes litter box odors better than clay, pine and wheat.
Harder Clumps for Easier Scooping*
Our super-absorbent formula produces harder clumps than pine, corn or wheat, making clean-up simple and mess-free.
Low Tracking and Virtually No Dust
Unlike clay litters which throw off silica dust, BLUE Naturally Fresh is virtually dust-free so you and your cat can breathe easy. And because it doesn’t stick to your cat’s paws, it won’t be tracked throughout your house.
100% Natural and Eco-Friendly
All-natural and annually renewable.
100% natural and biodegradable†, BLUE Naturally Fresh is made from walnut shells, an annually renewable non-food agricultural product.
NO chemicals, NO toxins, NO worries.
Made without any harmful ingredients, BLUE Naturally Fresh is safe for you and your kitten.
All of the walnut shells used to make BLUE Naturally Fresh are homegrown in the USA!
Instructions for use
- Fill clean litter box to the recommended level of 3" of BLUE Naturally Fresh Natural Training Quick-Clumping Litter.
- BLUE Naturally Fresh Natural Training Quick-Clumping Litter forms an easily removable clump of waste when wet. Remove with a scoop and discard according to your local regulations.
- Maintain by removing clumps and solid waste daily. Add more litter, as needed, to maintain 3" depth.
- It is recommended that you clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days to maintain a fresh and healthy litter box for your cat.
Based on a single-cat household, BLUE Naturally Fresh Quick-Clumping Litter should last at least 30 days between changes, or as needed, for odor control.
Transitioning your litter to blue naturally fresh
- Start by placing one to two inches of BLUE Naturally Fresh Natural Training Quick-Clumping Litter in a clean cat litter box.
- Top dress with enough of your current cat litter to cover BLUE Naturally Fresh Natural Training Quick-Clumping Litter.
- Each time you change the litter, reduce the amount of your current litter.
- It typically takes one or two changes for most cats to be comfortable with a new litter. Repeat reducing the amount of your current litter if needed.
Note: Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Cat feces sometimes carry parasites that can cause Toxoplasmosis. Pregnant women and people with suppressed immune systems should avoid contact with used cat litter.
BLUE Story: Just like you, we’re dog and cat parents, pure and simple.We don’t “own” our dogs and cats; they’re family members we treat with love and respect. Our office looks like a pet playground with a furry friend in almost every corner or vacant chair. (It sometimes seems that we have more dogs and cats than we do employees!) We have Daisy, Chris and Kim’s Golden; Moose, Dave’s Golden; Floyd, Monty and Lorraine’s Maine Coon Cat; Emma, Billy and Robin’s Yellow Lab; Zeta, Jeremy and Tanya’s Toy Poodle; Tabitha, Samantha’s pleasantly plump cat; Teddy, Rich’s Golden; and Charlie, Tom’s Black Lab.
In the beginning, there was Blue, Bill and Jackie’s large breed Airedale, one of the best pals who ever put on a collar. Blue’s struggle with cancer is what prompted them to take a serious interest in a wide range of pet health issues, and inspired the Bishop family to make a super-premium pet food using only the finest natural ingredients starting with real chicken, lamb or fish. Working with a leading holistic veterinarian and animal nutritionist, the Bishops developed BLUE Life Protection Formula® for dogs and cats, which has become the #1-selling natural pet food in America. Created by pet parents for pet parents, we hope you try BLUE dog or cat foods soon. They set a new standard in healthy pet food, and we guarantee you’ll be completely satisfied.
- The Bishop family and all your friends at Blue Buffalo