PetSafe Wall Entry Pet Door
The PetSafe Small Wall Entry Door is easy to install in virtually any wall.
Imagine having your pet door installed behind a couch or in a utility room - out of sight but providing freedom for you and your pet.
The PetSafe Wall Entry Pet Door is designed especially for wall installation and can be installed in interior or exterior wall materials 4-3/4" to 7-1/4" thick, including siding, stucco, and even brick. Place it anywhere you have a clear inside and outside wall area, from the garage, kitchen, mudroom, anywhere!
Double flap construction with adjustable sill and extra strong magnets ensures excellent insulation factor. Durable aluminum frame. Includes a non-rusting locking closing panel. The PetSafe Wall Dog Door gives your Dog the freedom he deserves.
- Flap Opening Size: 5. 1/4" W x 7 1/2" H
- For pets up to 15 pounds
- Frame Dimensions: 9 1/4" x 13"
- Cut0Out Dimensions: 6 3/4 x 10 1/16"
- Fits walls 4 3/4" to 7-1/4" Thick
- Easy do-it-yourself installation kit
- Aluminum frame with durable plastic telescoping tunnel
- Slide-in closing panel included
- Telescoping tunnel to accommodate both 2"x 4" and 2"x 6" construction
- Double flap construction ensures excellent insulation
- Durable, Rust Proof Aluminum Frame
- Owners Manual
Pet Door Sizing Chart
Please use the guidelines listed below to select the proper size door for your pet. You should select a door that is appropriate for the largest pet that will be using the pet door.